You Are Reading

OUGD404: What is a Book - Print / Final Images


Experimenting with Stock  - White Paper, Newspaper, Grey Card, Sugar Paper

I decided on a fairly low gsm sugar paper, as I felt it fitted the 'instructional manual' theme of my book. 




Binding

I chose to use a needle and  grey thread to bind my publication, as I felt it would be subtle, but still hold the same function as stapling would. I also chose a simple binding method, as it is something I have never done before, therefore did not want to jump straight into the deep end. When using thread instead of staples, the book also folds much easier. 



Final Imagery:

Digital Mockup:


Final Publication:

















Comments for this entry

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.