You Are Reading

OUGD503 Responsive: Louise Leadbeater Commercial Property (Brief 06) - Entire project

Louise Leadbeater is a surveyor currently working for DTZ, a surveying firm based in the central of London. After over 30 years of being a surveyor working in the city, she has decided to go freelance, applying her city knowledge in a less formal way.

One of the main ..... copy leaflet


Here are my initial ideas, unorganised but to just get some ideas down. The main concept I wanted to work with was Louise's initials, as corners. Louise informed me that she works with square space, spreadsheets and grids, so I felt it would be appropriate to incorporate this somehow. 

                                                                                                                                                                      

Brief Questionnaire

I asked Louise the following questions to help out with constructing how she wanted to see her brand:

If your business was a car, what car would it be?
An aston martin, actually I think a Jaguar - British and prestigious. But not too high end. 

If your business was a restaurant, what restaurant would it be?
ASK - A nice place to go with your family, but not too sophisticated. 

If your business was a supermarket, what supermarket would it be?
Definitely Waitrose - I love the font used in their logo, and also their colour schemes. 


The results of this questionnaire have definitely given me something to work with, much more than my initial ideas. I feel this has been a great way to find out how Louise wants to market herself, and I intend on using this with future clients. 
                                                                                                                                                                      

Louise informed me that she wanted something more personal, and wanted to see the ideas working as a range. I came up with the idea of using her signature as part of her logo, and produced this presentation: 





Feedback:

- Very personal 
- Unique
- Like the logotype 
- Not as keen on the use of grey
- Audience is MALE, maybe this is too feminine? 


I decided to start from scratch, but designing for a male audience:

(Louise also told me to explore many more variations, so I tried to do as many as possible until the concept is exhausted) 

 


Louise preferred these ideas much more, and asked me to put some of the ideas together as a collection:




Final Designs 


Comments for this entry

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.