You Are Reading

OUGD503 Responsive: Collab Brief (Brief 04) - Final Crit

For the Final Crit, I had two documents to show:

My Collab Brief boards for YCN 
(not compete as we have a final week to finish the brief)



My Other Briefs
(This also showed a bit more of current progress with the collar brief)



                                                                                                                                                                       

Feedback For Collab Brief





Overall they were mainly positive, with just a few minor tweaks Alex and I need to make. 

                                                                                                                                                                       

Feedback For Other Briefs



Again, mainly positive. It seems that I have kept all my blogging up to date, answered the briefs appropriately and presented my work well! 

                                                                                                                                                                       

Where To Take It Next 
I intend on finishing all my current briefs within the next week or so (before Easter). This will allow me to start on a fresh set of briefs to do over Easter, hopefully earning myself a bit of money as well as experience!

Comments for this entry

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.