You Are Reading

OUGD503 Responsive: Collab Brief (Brief 04) - Final Board Ideas

I began putting some ideas together for the final boards, considering the initial 'wow' factor page. I also wanted the boards to act almost like a presentation, working from one board to the next. 

I mocked up all the app pages onto one page, as you can see below:



To make the boards work more like a story, I liked the idea of revealing certain app pages, and then using the black space to explain more about the app. 



I presented these to Alex, who unfortunately didn't like the ideas. We made a start rethinking the boards, and worked on them together. 

Comments for this entry

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.