You Are Reading

OUGD503 Responsive - Organic (Brief 01) - Producing The Box / Hangers

Producing the Box

Sanding It Down

As John Patrick is keen on ethics and a green practice, I used a reclaimed box for the packaging. 



I sanded the box down, so I could print on the side of it.




To give the appearance of an aged box (bleached by the sea), I experimented with two different bleaches to make the box whiter. 


Laser Cut


Producing the Hangers

Laser Cutting

I bought 5 wooden hangers, and experimented with different strengths of laser. The last image shows the strength I settled on, which was replicated over 3 hangers. 




Comments for this entry

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.