You Are Reading

OUGD505 - Studio Brief 2 - Concept & Logo Development

I spent a long time thinking about this project, and realised that despite having an audience for the exhibition, I barely had a concept. This made designing across a variety of platforms really difficult.

I came up with a concept I could work with:

Monozukuri is all about well considered construction and manufacturing process. The logo could over go the same treatment as the process of monozukuri in product design. It can be stripped down to it's basics, and reconstructed in a more considered, refined form. 

With this is mind, I produced the design sheet below: 


Comments for this entry

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.