You Are Reading

OUGD505 - Studio Brief 2 - Physical Production (2)

Spray Painting Edges of Business Card
I began by elevating the cards, and used weights to squash the cards down. 





Sketchbooks
I spray painted two sketchbooks. The smaller sketchbook was entirely spray painted black, whilst the large sketchbook had the sides of the pages painted. I did this the same way as the business cards, but ensured to mask off the top and bottom pages. 




Poster Tubes
Similarly to the large sketchbook, I masked off certain areas I did not want to spray. Each tube was divided in half, one of them horizontally, the other vertically. 










Final Products


Comments for this entry

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.