You Are Reading

OUGD403 - Studio Brief 3 - Alphabet Soup - Illustrator - Print Induction

Although these images could not be used with my Illustrator typeface, I still feel I learnt a lot from the experience. I focussed on the printing of type, and I liked the repetition of it. 

Firstly, I wanted to look experiment with ways in which I could spell the word "Pop". 








I began to experiment with how I could visually represent the word "Pop" with type, inspired mostly by bubbles, and the process of popping itself. 





Here I attempted to reproduce the pattern I made for the letter "A". I really like the worn quality from using dry and little ink. If I had more time, I would definitely like to print my whole typeface in a non - digital way. 




Comments for this entry

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.