You Are Reading

OUGD504 - Design for Web (14) - Change of Pages

One clear problem I had with my website was that it did not fit the brief. 

The brief instructs to produce 5 pages separate pages. However, I only had 4: Home, Timeline, Gigs and Search. I realised that a search page was not needed. If I need something search related, it would be much easier as either a box or a drop down menu. 

I have quickly illustrated my current navigation, with the pages I planned to use:


The new proposal of pages: 



As you can see, I have added another page, which links to the timeline. This would be a clickable link, to a page which instructs you on how you can add you submit your own images of vinyls to the website, and then being on the timeline. 

Due to there still only being 4 links on the homepage, this will not effect the layout I intend on working with. 

Comments for this entry

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.