You Are Reading

OUGD504 - Design For Print & Web (12) - Designing the Website


Below are modifications I made when creating the website:





















I realised the home page wasn't very visual, and so I wanted to add imagery, to make the page more exciting, and more appropriate for a restaurant: 



How a rollover image could work: 


Examples of different images in the slideshow: 



Other pages:

Having worked out a grid and layout to work with, it was much easier to edit and create the rest of the pages: 


The Menu

 




The Deli - I used my mocked up images of products to show how this could work. There would be a horizontal scroll column so all products can be seen: 





The 'Find Us' Page - I used a mocked up image of the restaurant to show how location, as well as showing the actual address. 


Comments for this entry

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.