You Are Reading

OUGD503 Responsive: Collab Brief (Brief 04) - Pizza Box Screen Preparation

I used the same file as used for laser cutting, to ensure the sizing would be the same. 

The colours were split into 3 layers for each box - red, white and blue. I worked with layers instead of separate documents, to ensure everything was overlaid in the right place:
















I then went down to the digital dungeon, and got each sheet printed exactly to scale:


I wanted to see if the laser cut boxes were at the same exact scale, so I placed a box over one of the printed pages. As you can see below, the sizing seems to be perfect, success!



Comments for this entry

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.