You Are Reading

OUGD503 Responsive - Organic (Brief 01) - Printing Final Designs

Producing The Final Envelope

Having already tested a few envelopes out, you can see below my final envelope being put together. 




Creating the Clothes Tags

I printed out three different examples, then measured and die cut holes out of each. 





I tested out some with and some without the eyelet. The eyelet appeared to get squashed, so I decided to leave them without, giving a cleaner edge. 


Choosing A Colour For Each Page

For each stock, I wanted a darker version printed for the content. Below you can see a test of different shades of mint, to find which one would work best on the page. Obviously this could have been done on screen, but I find that printing gives a much more consistent result. 



I also compared each shade to another printed and finalised sheet, to make sure that the difference in tone was the same as the difference in tone on another sheet. 


Of course each piece of branding was stamped with the embossing seal. 



The Finished Branded Stationary, Ready For Photography




Comments for this entry

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.