You Are Reading

OUGD504 - Design For Print & Web (6) - Letterhead Variations

I experimented with different variations for my letterhead, as I wanted to add areas of colour. I have used boxes previously for both my menu and my business cards, so wanted to see if it could also be applied here: 









I felt that the boxes were far too fussy and distracting. The reason for a letterhead is to display information and communicate a message through the body copy, and I did not want aesthetics to over- ride the functionality. 

I chose to keep the final design simple, with just a logo at the top: 



Comments for this entry

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.