You Are Reading

OUGD504 - Design For Print & Web (7) - Producing Mock Up Variations

Below you can see how I edited the coffee cup, to give the top a red lid. I thought this highlight of colour would work great with my identity. 





I tested out different versions of house wine, but could not decided on anything. I realised house wine is normally not branded in restaurants anyway, and would be difficult in a restaurant for a design to be applied. 




Vignelli's Deli

These all followed the same brand guidelines. I was lucky enough to find some 'actions' that would help with my mockups, so I had to just design for a specific template each time. 

Pasta:



Final Design:


Crisps: 



Final Design: 


Coffee: 



Final Design:



I also produced a variety of other mockups, some of which would be printed. These can be seen below:









Exterior: 




I also photoshopped an image of an existing restaurant, applying my brand:

Before:

After: 

I also decided to photoshop my logo onto a classic Fiat 500 - An iconic piece of Italian design. 
This could serve as a way of promoting the restaurant. 

Before:


After:














Comments for this entry

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.